Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
Well, we made it to 2018.  What a rough second half 2017 gave me.  I apologize for being gone for so long, but my family needed to come first and the time I have to give cut into hobby time.  Things have settled back down, and with the holidays ending, I am able to get back to gaming.
Such a present!

I'll be posting regularly again starting this week.  I'm going to try and ease back into it, with some reviews of the various games I just got for gifts.  I'll continue my campaign in the coming weeks as I have time to write up the battle reports.

To everyone who sent me notes of support, I appreciate it.  I tried to respond to everyone, but I am certain I missed a few people.  The zombie apocalypse gaming community is amazingly strong, I have been shocked at the amount of support and concern I have heard from people. 

Thank you everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to hear fromyou and here's hoping that 2018 will be kinder to you than 2017 was.
    It's something we realise early in our hobby that family always comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too - it's really great to hear from you, and I'm glad things have settled down for you.
    "Real Life" will always conform to Maslow's pyramid template, and we're just lucky enough to have the distractions of our hobby and the support of the like-minded friends it brings.
    Here's to a great year ahead, especially with your ATZ campaign to look forward to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back and that things have settled down. Hopefully the New Year will bring better times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to hear that RL has settled back down mate, I've missed your ATZ campaign! seriously I hope 2018 is better for you - all the best

    ReplyDelete